This weekend has flown by. It started off a little rough. See Saturday's post. Saturday was really busy. I got up and went to get my hair done. I hadn't had it done in almost 4 months. That is a long time for me. I chopped all my hair off. My hair was probably the longest it has ever been in my entire life and I decided to chop it off. I couldn't stand it anymore. I have the type of hair that was not meant to be long. It is so stringy and strait and it wouldn't do anything but hang on my head.
I think I ended up cutting about 4 to 5 inches off. Getting my hair done took up a good portion of the day and Saturday night we had a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party to go to. Our friends Jeremy and Serenda are getting married next weekend. We all met up at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Ft. Worth. The guys had a room and so did the girls. We played games and then Serenda opened her gifts. She got lots of cute lingerie.
After that we headed to Pete's Piano Bar. We didn't have a reservation because we had so many people but it was still fun. It was freezing outside but it was so hot inside Pete's. Everyone was sweating. Here are a few pictures from the night.
After that we headed to Pete's Piano Bar. We didn't have a reservation because we had so many people but it was still fun. It was freezing outside but it was so hot inside Pete's. Everyone was sweating. Here are a few pictures from the night.
The Bride to Be....Serenda
Me & Serenda
Dustin & Serenda
Me & the Groom....Jeremy. Yes, he is wearing a silly wig.
It was a super fun night but I am exhausted today. I hardly stay up that late anymore. I am old! (Ha!). Today I went with my mom to Old Navy and I got some super cute stuff! I got this dress in navy blue and coral. I can't wait for warmer weather.

Old Navy has a bunch of cute clothes. I was kind of turned off of them for awhile because I could never find anything I liked.
Now, I am going to enjoy the rest of my Sunday. I am going to take the dogs for a walk, give them a bath, finish the laundry and work out. Yes, you read that right I am going to work out. This girl has got to lose some weight!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment