Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

~ I did not eat birthday cake, cookie cake and wedding cake over the course of the weekend. No not me! I would never cheat so badly on my diet!
~ I did not eat some of the cookie cake for breakfast one morning this weekend. I would never do such a thing. Not me!
~ I did not make my husband leave the wedding on Saturday night when he didn't want to because it was 10:30 and I was extremely tired. No, not me!
~ I did not make my husband buy new clothes to wear to the wedding on Saturday night because I didn't like any of his clothes and he refused to wear his suit.
~ I did not go so long without doing laundry that my husband did not have any clean clothes. No, not me!
Happy Monday Friends!











No comments:
Post a Comment