Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend flew by. It is already Sunday which means tomorrow is Monday. Boo! I hate Mondays. I did have a lot of fun this weekend! Friday night Dustin and I had date night which consisted of going to eat at Chili's and going to the grocery store. Fun date huh? Actually it was fun just hanging out. We have been so busy lately it was nice just spending time together just the 2 of us.


Yesterday I was a hostess at Angela's bridal shower. She is getting married in May. I met Angela in college at Texas Tech and we were roommates for 2 years. Her shower was a lot of fun. She opened presents, we ate and played a few fun games. I took a few pictures to share.




The pretty pink cupcakes and her message board. My favorite piece of advise that someone wrote was to "fight naked".



The Bride-to-be opening her gifts.

Then that night we all went out for Angela's Bachelorette Party! We went to downtown Ft. Worth. Her sister had booked a suite at a hotel so we all met up there and did Angela's lingerie shower. She got some cute and kinky stuff.

So cute!






After she opened gifts we all headed to eat dinner at an Italian restaurant called Taverna. Then we headed to Pete's Piano Bar.



Me & Angela! Yes, they made her wear that goofy pink cowboy hat with a veil attached. She was a good sport about it!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am enjoying my lazy Sunday!

1 comment:

The France Family said...

I cant believe its Sunday already too! The weekends go by too fast! It looks like your shower was alot of fun!