Now that it is officially spring it is time for me to do some spring cleaning in my closet. I did a little lunch time shopping earlier this week because I had some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. When I brought my new clothes home and was hanging them up in the closet I could barely fit them in.
Then I realized that I have some really old clothes hanging in my closet. I think I even saw a few shirts that I wore in high school. How crazy is that! I think it is time to let go...don't you think? So I am going to spend my Friday night cleaning the closet. Sounds exciting doesn't it??
Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? We are going to Pete's Piano Bar tomorrow night and I am excited. I hope to finally start our landscaping project this weekend too. It was cold & rainy last weekend. Have a good weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment