Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SITS Spring Fling!

I recently started following The Secret is in the Sauce blog. They are having their Spring Fling and it is really cool. All you have to do is become a follower and add their button to your side bar. At the top of every hour go check out their newest giveaway, follow the instructions and leave a comment. There are some really cool giveaways.
Also, there are a bunch of blogger giveaways that are linked on the site. We are talking tons of free stuff here. A few of the giveaways I saw was a $20 gift card to Sephora, a Paula Dean Cookbook, a Dooney & Bourke purse and so much more! Go check it out! You won't be sorry!

4 comments:

Emily said...

soo FUN>. I love giveaways.. even tho I never win! ha! Always fun to participate:) Loved your not mes and your pics from the wedding you went too.. gorgeous cake:)

Lori said...

Stopping by from SITS..
I love the giveaways the SITS are having.

The France Family said...

Ohhh I will have to check it out!

The France Family said...

Were getting married on October!!!!