Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day


So I did forget today was St. Patrick's Day and I am not wearing green. So pinch me! Ha! I did find some tasty Irish recipes that I thought I would share. I might had even attempted to make these if my husband wasn't on shift today. No one would be around to eat them but me.






These are making me hungry! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you wearing green?

4 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

I am wearing green!

The Pink Chick said...

I am without green today. All of my green clothes are a little bit springy for the weather we are having right now.

The France Family said...

I'm home sick today :( But I love those shamrock icecream sandwiches sooo cute!!

Carrie said...

Your treats look delicious and make me wish I was not working late tonight and could go home and indulge. Your blog is darlin and congrats on being a newlywed.