Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Several of my blog friends follow Angie's blog and participate in Wordful Wednesday so I thought I would give it a shot. If you want to participate head on over to Angie's blog.



I just love this picture! It is an old one but a good one. This was the day we brought our first puppy Jax home. Isn't he cute! Now he is an 80 pound drooling giant. I remember we went out to Bowie, Texas to a breeder that we found in the newspaper. Of course we were one of those couples that went with no intentions of buying a puppy. Guess what! We did! Jax whimpered the whole way home and I felt so bad for the little guy. His world was changing before his eyes.

3 years later I couldn't imagine my life if we hadn't of brought Jax home with us that day. He is one of those loving dogs with an unforgettable personality. He always greets me at the door, cuddles with me, loves to go for rides and loves Milk Bones! He is always making me laugh. We recently added a new addition to our family, Maribel. Jax & Maribel are inseparable but boy, they are a handful! Dogs can bring so much joy to your life and they love you no matter what.

3 comments:

ParisPink said...

Very cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will be sure to keep checkin out yours! we would love to get second puppy!

The France Family said...

I LOVE DOGS!!! That is an adorable picture too!!!

Nicole said...

He is adorable (I mean the dog)!!! I love their faces when they're puppies, they are so darn cute. My sons name is Jaxson, we call him Jax!