Sunday, March 8, 2009

Calling All Animal Lovers

I just visited this blog and it broke my heart. I am a huge animal lover. I am constantly telling Dustin I wish there was some way I could save all the sick and helpless animals in the world. As you know we have 2 dogs who we spoil rotten. If I could, I would have tons more but dogs require lots of love, attention and care. Not to mention money.


Please visit the blog above. This little gal named Lil' Bit needs a loving home. She has spent the last 2 years of her life in an animal shelter in New York. Nothing breaks my heart more than knowing she has been waiting for 2 years to find a loving home. I am sure she gets great care in the shelter but she needs a permanent home. I read about Lil' Bit and thought the least I could do was post about this on my blog in hopes that any readers I have will do the same. Hopefully some where it will reach someone who can offer her a home. I have posted a picture of her below.



We rescued our female Boxer about 6 months ago and it felt so great knowing we were giving her a good loving home. I think rescuing animal is the only way to go. There are just so many out there that need good homes. I could go on and on but I will spare you. So please pass this information along if you are as great an animal lover as me!

1 comment:

The France Family said...

We rescued our "baby" too!!! Animal shelters are a great place to find a pet!!