Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am so glad today is Friday! The weather is yucky here but I am still looking forward to the weekend. I have a bridal shower and a bachelorette party tomorrow. We are going to Ft. Worth tomorrow night and it should be a fun night. I hope this old lady can hang with all the girls. I am usually in bed by 10:00 even on the weekends!

Last night I was in bed by 7:30. I curled up and watched American Idol and Grey's Anatomy. Dustin was working so I had the bed all to myself....well sort of.....I had 2 dogs sprawled out beside me. Dustin called me this morning when he got home because I had already left for work and he said I was not allowed to go to bed at 7:30 anymore. Jax & Maribel were bouncing off the walls this morning. They were both up at 6:00 this morning playing and rough housing outside until I had to leave for work. And let me just tell you, those dogs are never up that early. They are always the last ones to get up. I have to make them get out of bed in the mornings when I leave for work. I guess they had too much sleep last night.

I had to be at work by 8:00 this morning and it takes me an hour to get to work so I had to leave my house by 7:00 this morning and man am I tired. I even stopped for coffee and I never do that. Then to top off my morning my husband calls me and he has been truck shopping. He wants a new truck. Oh geez! I am too tired to even think about that right now.

I will leave with this cute picture of my babies. I took this last night when I went outside to water the flowers. We have a glass storm door on the front door and they love to stand there and look out. Any time you go outside they are right there looking through the glass pleading with you not to leave them. I couldn't resist taking a quick picture because Maribel's tongue cracks me up!


Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Nadalee said...

I miss them!!! Tell them Aunt Nadalee will be home soon, and I get to babysit them in August...yay!

Drew and Kelsie said...

They are so silly!! Jax doesn't look too happy!

Jordan said...

Wow - we went to bed before 8, too! I felt great this morning! Oh, and that tongue is great!

Thanks so much for the award!!!

Emily said...

I love going to bed early.. think I might tonight:) have a great weekend my friend:)