Okay, so I know I just posted about motivation and watching what I was eating and everything is going good so far.
Well, I was just in the break room eating my yummy Lean Cuisine for lunch when one of my co-workers brings in a bag of chocolate chip cookies from Paradise Bakery. My mouth started watering on the spot. Oh how I want to eat one of those delicious cookies! I can't. I keep telling myself I can't.
This is not good. My motivation is slowly dwindling away.











3 comments:
I'm sorry, but I can't be the friend to tell you to stay strong, blah blah blah.. I'm the worst at sticking to a diet or eating right. I always say "oh, it's just a cookie, dounut, candy." Sorry I can't be there for ya! LOL Too bad we didn't live closer to each other. We could at least be walking buddies!
Yea, well your skinny butt doesn't need to diet! Ha!
darling blog!!!!loved ur love survey!!love ur haircut and love chocolate chip cookies!yeah 4 u and ur self control!ill be back often!!!thanks 4 stopping bye and saying hi!love new friends!
Post a Comment