Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Bits of Randomness

Well, the Spring Fling was fun and they were giving away lots of cute stuff but of course I didn't win. I am not surprised. I never win anything. I still might win something from the zillion SITS bloggers' giveaways but I am not holding my breath. The one that I would most like to win is the $100 gift card to Target. I love Target! I also entered to win this really cute Etsy bag but so did tons of other people.


Sigh, if only I could be one of those lucky people.

It is cold and rainy here today. I think the high is only in the 30's. Yuck! That is cold for us here in Texas! It is a big change from yesterday which was a high near 80. It is spring break, it isn't supposed to be cold! I was so hoping for warm weather this weekend but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

I am ready for the weekend already! Friday is my birthday, I am off work, my sister is coming home for spring break, my family is all going out to eat for my birthday and I get to eat birthday cake! We have a wedding on Saturday night and I am hoping to get started on our landscaping project. We want to spruce up our landscaping in the front yard. I know nothing about plants and flowers so this should be interesting. I think I have some research to do. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

5 comments:

Lora said...

good luck! I never win anything, and I won a coffee cozy this morning from a giveaway that I entered *late* last night. So maybe you'll still get lucky. :0)

Visiting you from SITS...have a wonderful day!

Nadalee said...

you should landscape with fake flowers. I highly doubt you can keep anything alive except Bobo and Maribel! lol

Lindsey said...

Your such a nice sister! We have a sprinkler system so it will keep them alive! Ha!

The Pink Chick said...

That bag is absolutely precious! Do you know what etsy site it is from? By the way, I love your blog!!!

Debbie said...

Came by from SITS to say hi!