Me: The wedding on Saturday night is outside and it is going to be cold.
Dustin: I am not wearing my suit.
Me: Yes you are
Dustin: I am wearing jeans and my boots. It is going to be cold.
Me: You are not wearing jeans to a wedding.
Dustin: Watch me
Me: You aren't going with me if you wear jeans
Dustin: Good then I don't have to go
My husband drives me CrAzY! Sometimes I want to scream! Does anyone else have wardrobe issues with their husbands? Dustin is a fireman so he never has to dress up for work. He hates wearing anything other jeans and boots. Ugh! It gives me a headache sometimes. I just don't think it is appropriate to wear jeans to a wedding. Does anyone else feel this way?
We went shopping today and we compromised. He got a new pair of khaki pants and a button down shirt. I think I can live with that.
Happy Friday the 13th!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Yes, I have wardrobe issues w/ Drew all the time. Not to weddings, he knows better than to wear jeans. I HATE that!! LOL Good thing Drew is in this wedding so I don't have to fight him. I still don't have a clue what I am going to wear!!
Post a Comment