Thursday, March 26, 2009

This and That

I can't wait! Dustin told me last night that Marley & Me is coming out on DVD on March 31st! I love this movie! I will be buying this movie on Tuesday. I read the book several years ago and we went to see the movie at Christmas. I can't wait to watch it again even though I know I will bawl my eyes out again.


Did anyone watch American Idol last night? Everyone did so good. My favorite is still Matt and I thought he did such a great job singing Let's Get It On. All the contestants had to sing Motown songs. Adam did a fantastic job. He was my favorite of the night. It is hard to pick who will make it to the finals because there are so many good ones this year.


What is up with Paula and Simon? I know they usually disagree with each other but they sure are flirty. They were very annoying last night. Did anybody else notice this?


I found a new book that is on my must read list. I haven't had much time for reading lately and I still haven't finished Good In Bed. I did get to read a little last night. I can't wait to hurry and finish it so I can start reading Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger. She is the author of The Devil Wears Prada. This sounds like a good one.



Well there is some randomness for your Thursday. It has been a long week and I am glad it is almost over.

3 comments:

The France Family said...

I love Marley & Me!! The book and movie were both soo good!!!

Havent watched American Idol yet... its waiting for me on my DVR! Ive heard it was a good one though!

ParisPink said...

I need to read the book Chasing Harry Winston! Marley and Me is my favorite!

ParisPink said...

And I left something for you on my blog :)