Wedding season is here. Last night was Jeremy & Serenda's wedding. Jeremy is a good friend of Dustin's and he was also a groomsmen in our wedding. Jeremy & Serenda have basically been together since 5th grade. We learned last night that they broke up once for a short while. They are just one of those couples that you know are meant to be together. You see it and feel it every time you are around them. Their love for one another is truly amazing.
It was a beautiful wedding and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. They got married outside in the garden and then we moved in doors for the reception. I forgot my camera during the ceremony so I didn't get any pictures. I hate when I do that. I had an aisle seat so it was the perfect opportunity for pictures. Darn!
Here is the beautiful Bride & Groom. She changed for the reception so I don't have pics of her gorgeous gown.



Dustin congratulating the Groom.
Serenda's Cake
We had a blast! We have another wedding next weekend. I really do love weddings. I love everything about them. They are so fun!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday afternoon!











No comments:
Post a Comment