Monday, March 30, 2009

Do I really need one?


Yes, my friends, I really want an iphone. I am not sure why since really all I use my phone for is to make calls and check my work e-mail. I rarely text message. You read that correctly, I don't text message much. In fact, I am not much for talking on the phone. I just don't like it. So why do I want an iphone you ask? I don't know. I just don't know.

They look really cool but that is not a reason to get one. I know I would have a hard time trying to figure out how to use the thing. I have had a Blackberry for almost 2 years and I barely know how to use it. I only know the main functions. But I still want an iphone even though they are really expensive and I have no justifiable reason to get one. My husband thinks I should get one. Probably because he thinks they are just as cool and he wants to use it.

So any of you iphone users out there think they are worth the money? What do you use your iphone for other than texting and making phone calls?

2 comments:

Newlywed Next Door said...

Sometimes I think I'm the only person in the world without an iPhone. But I'm OK with it -- I really just want to use my phone to call people.

Nadalee said...

Clark has one and he loves it. Its nice cause you can use the internet and it looks just like it would on the computer. Also you can chech weather and all that fancy stuff. I think you should get one then mom and dad will have to buy me one!! :)