Yesterday was my 25th birthday! Yes, I know I am a quarter of a century old. It makes me feel old when I think about it that way. I had a great birthday. I went to have lunch with Dustin, my sister and her boyfriend Clark. We went to eat at McAlister's and it was so yummy. After lunch Dustin and I went to run errands in the rain. I hate the rain.
Then we came home and relaxed for a little bit and I opened my birthday present from Dustin. He got me a digital photo frame! I realize I am a little behind the times but I have always wanted one and I finally got one yesterday! I am going to put it on my desk at work.


Last night I went out to eat with family at Gloria's in Frisco. I love Mexican food! I had a great birthday. I got money, clothes and an Ipod Shuffle. We also ate yummy cookie cake. I always have a cookie cake on my birthday. I love them! Here are a few pictures from the night.
Dustin being Dustin....he never smiles in pictures.
Dustin, Nadalee & Clark
Me right after all the waiters sang Happy Birthday as loud as possible to me. I was a little embarrassed.
Opening Presents
It was a fun day despite the weather. Today is another dreary day and a perfect day for relaxing around the house. We have another wedding to go to tonight. The rest of our weekend is pretty low key.
Have a wonderful Saturday!











No comments:
Post a Comment