Friday, March 6, 2009

Photo Story Friday

Another photo, Another Story! Please feel free to play along!


I had just had to share this photo. Every time I see it, it cracks me up. This was taken on our honeymoon in Las Vegas. We were at Caesar's Palace walking through all the shops. We stopped into FAO Schwarz (the toy store) to look around. When we were walking around Dustin see these muppets. They are fireman and police muppets. The guys at the station would watch them on You Tube.

I had never even seen of heard of them. He decides to put them on his hands and do one of the skits he had seen. Basically what I got out of the skit was the fireman muppets make fun of the police muppets and vice versa. I was laughing so hard and everyone around us was staring at him. I get embarrassed really easy but I couldn't help but just laugh at him. He was talking in these weird voices and moving the muppets around with his hands. I so wish I had had a video camera with me. It would have been priceless. Instead I only got a picture.

I just think Dustin looks so goofy in this picture and it really was funny! It is not like him to do something like that in the middle of the store. I will have to see if I can find a video on You Tube to post.

Happy Friday!

1 comment: