I am so over the Bachelor. This show is so completely ridiculous and I can't believe ABC still airs the show. I have not been an avid watcher of this show in years past and in fact, I didn't even watch the beginning of this season's Bachelor. The girls always annoy me with all their drama.
Last nights final episode and the After the Rose Ceremony was so totally and unbelievably scripted. It was totally fake. Not to mention that Jason had the nerve to break up with Melissa on national television. So disgusting! I feel so completely bad for Melissa. Yes, it is television and lets face it, most of the girls sign up to be on TV. They know how the show works and that there will probably be some public humiliation but that is no excuse for ABC or Jason to use Melissa like the did.
Don't get me started on Jason. They made him out to be some great guy who has been hurt so many times in the past. Blah Blah Blah....he has no excuse for what he did. If he wasn't sure at the time, why did he propose? Why not leave it at, I love you but lets see where this goes first? I can't believe Molly even considered taking him back.
I found this website and you have to check it out. It gives a lot of inside information on the show and the events leading up to last night's episode. I just can't believe ABC does this. Be sure to read the e-mail at the bottom of the article. It just goes to show that this show is totally scripted and I will never watch this show again. I can't say that I am surprised because honestly who really thought it was totally real?
Last nights final episode and the After the Rose Ceremony was so totally and unbelievably scripted. It was totally fake. Not to mention that Jason had the nerve to break up with Melissa on national television. So disgusting! I feel so completely bad for Melissa. Yes, it is television and lets face it, most of the girls sign up to be on TV. They know how the show works and that there will probably be some public humiliation but that is no excuse for ABC or Jason to use Melissa like the did.
Don't get me started on Jason. They made him out to be some great guy who has been hurt so many times in the past. Blah Blah Blah....he has no excuse for what he did. If he wasn't sure at the time, why did he propose? Why not leave it at, I love you but lets see where this goes first? I can't believe Molly even considered taking him back.
I found this website and you have to check it out. It gives a lot of inside information on the show and the events leading up to last night's episode. I just can't believe ABC does this. Be sure to read the e-mail at the bottom of the article. It just goes to show that this show is totally scripted and I will never watch this show again. I can't say that I am surprised because honestly who really thought it was totally real?











1 comment:
Stopping in from SITS!
Okay - not sure if you watch Ellen, but she had Melissa on today. And tomorrow she's supposed to have Jason&Molly on. It's hilarious and I can't wait for it because Ellen is super upset at Jason&Molly and is supposed to give them a piece of her mind!
Post a Comment