Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love Survey

Another survey! This one looked fun so I thought I would give it a whirl. If you are reading this I tag you. I like these surveys because it is a fun way to get to know more about you and your spouse.

♥ What are your middle names? Marie and Keith


♥ How long have you been together? Married for 7 months but were together 4 1/2 years before we got married


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 years


♥ Who asked whom out? He asked me out , actually he asked me out several times before I said yes


♥ How old are each of you? I am 24 going to be 25 next week and he is 25


♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Toss up.... my sister goes to school in Lubbock so we don't see her very often and both of Dustin's sisters live about an hour a way.


♥ Do you have any children together? No not yet


♥ What about pets? 2 crazy dogs.....Jax & Maribel. They are both Boxers.


♥ Did you go to the same school? No, we didn't live in the same town


♥ Are you from the same home town? No, our home towns are about an hour a part


♥ Who is the smartest? I think I might have to say Dustin on this one. I think I learn something new from him just about everyday.


♥ Who is more sensitive? Me, definitely me!


♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We eat at lots of places....our favorite is Mexican.


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Las Vegas


♥ Who has the craziest exes? Hmmmm...... neither of us.


♥ Who has the worst temper? I don't know, we both can be pretty hot headed sometimes but if I had to choose I would say Dustin


♥ Who does the cooking? Dustin and I help clean up the kitchen


♥ Who is more social? We are both are pretty quiet but I would say he is more social.


♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me! I am constantly picking up after Dustin.


♥ Who is more stubborn? We're both stubborn but I think he is more stubborn than me.


♥ Who hogs the bed? Jax.....we have a queen size bed and Jax sleeps with us. I made the mistake of letting him do that when he was a puppy and now there is no way he would sleep anywhere else.


♥ Who wakes up earlier? Most days me but on the days Dustin is on shift he does.


♥ Where was your first date? Texas Roadhouse


♥ Who has the bigger family? If you are talking immediate family he does but I have more relatives than he does.


♥ Do you get flowers often? Nope. I have only gotten flowers once in the 5 years we have been together.


♥ How do you spend the holidays? We go back and forth between both of our families. If Dustin isn't on shift we usually spend Christmas Eve with his family and Christmas Day with my family.


♥ Who is more jealous? I very rarely get jealous and he never does.


♥ How long did it take to get serious? I would say 5 or 6 months. I was a little reluctant at first but he finally won me over!


♥ Who eats more? Probably me! I can't believe I am admitting that. Dustin doesn't eat much for being a guy and he hates anything sweet. No lie, he doesn't like most candy and he would rather eat fruit. I am totally opposite.


♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do the laundry. Occasionally he will do a load.


♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me


♥ Who drives when you are together? Toss up......I would say 50/50. I drive in traffic everyday and Dustin irritates me when he drives. It depends on where we are going.

Also, Misadventures of a Newlywed is doing a free giveaway. Go check out her blog and leave her a comment to enter to win one of two adorable totes!

No comments: