Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Official!

It is official! I booked our trip to NYC today! I am so excited and I can't wait for August to get here. Dustin and I are going to go to NYC for our 1 year anniversary! I found a really really good deal for flight and hotel so I booked it today. I was a little hesitant at first and have been pondering the idea for quite sometime. But with the deal I found today, I made the plunge and I booked it. Besides it might be the last time Dustin and I get to travel for a while.

I have been to New York once when I was younger and Dustin has never been. Did I mention that I am really excited!

Also just a quick note to say that I have the best husband in the world! He bought me the Marley & Me DVD today and he is going to wash my car for me this afternoon! He is the best! I love him!

My week just got a little brighter!

No comments: