It is time for Wordful Wednesday again! Head over to 7 Clown Circus to play along.
I was looking through my pictures last night trying to find a picture to use today for Wordful Wednesday when I came across this picture.

I just died laughing. It was hilarious at the time and it still is. Jax, our Boxer, really thinks he is a human probably because I treat him like one most of the time. He was laying in my bed one night when I walked in to find him with his head on the pillow. I thought it would be funny to cover him up and take a picture. I thought it would be even funnier to have Dustin get in bed beside him and this is what came of it. I love how Jax is looking back at me like "Hello, you are disturbing my sleep", as if it was his bed.
There isn't much of a story behind this picture other than the fact that it is pretty darn funny!
Happy Wednesday my friends! Oh, and happy April Fool's Day!
I was looking through my pictures last night trying to find a picture to use today for Wordful Wednesday when I came across this picture.

I just died laughing. It was hilarious at the time and it still is. Jax, our Boxer, really thinks he is a human probably because I treat him like one most of the time. He was laying in my bed one night when I walked in to find him with his head on the pillow. I thought it would be funny to cover him up and take a picture. I thought it would be even funnier to have Dustin get in bed beside him and this is what came of it. I love how Jax is looking back at me like "Hello, you are disturbing my sleep", as if it was his bed.
There isn't much of a story behind this picture other than the fact that it is pretty darn funny!
Happy Wednesday my friends! Oh, and happy April Fool's Day!












10 comments:
That is a funny picture. I chuckled out loud when I saw it! Jax looks so perfectly content laying right in your spot!
Good picture choice today! :)
Oh my gosh. This is funny. My fiance does this with our doggy too. How funny. I didn't see the dog at first, I had to do a double take. lol
Happy WW! My WW is @ http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-i-faces.html
We've got a cat that thinks he's human too. We love our animals.
This picture is hilarious!
Happy WW!
LOL! I can relate. :) Great WW.
Looks like a typical picture in our house!!
He does look pretty annoyed that you woke him up!
Thank you for this picture! I needed a laugh on this dreary weather day!!! Too cute.
ohh i have tons of pics of our dogs like that.. they think they are human too and I am soo jealous about your 1 year anniv trip to NYC.. I have never been.. pack me in your suitcase:)
LOVE your blog!!
This is such a cute picture!!!
Post a Comment