Thank goodness it is Friday! This week actually flew by for me. I am so ready for this weekend! I actually get to have a relaxing weekend. The last 4 weekends have been crazy busy for me!
Did anyone watch the series finale of ER? I did and I was a little disappointed. I hated the ending and there was no sign of George Clooney. I kind of wished they had focused more on the old characters rather than the newer characters. I was glad I watched it and it was kind of sad because it was such a great show.
Tonight I don't have any plans and that is a great thing. Dustin is going to the Ranger game with Clark (hopefully our future brother-in-law) and I plan to curl up and watch Marley & Me. Dustin is on shift tomorrow and I don't have any plans! Greatness!!
Sunday Dustin and I are going to Canton Trade Days in Canton, TX with my parents. If you live in Texas I am sure you have heard of Canton. They call it a huge flea market that takes place on the first weekend of every month. I wouldn't call it a flea market because flea market to me means junk and the stuff at Canton is far from junk. They sell everything from jewelry, clothing, home decor, furniture, baby accessories, etc. Vendors come from all over the place to sell their stuff. I haven't been in years and I am so excited. I can't believe I got Dustin to agree to go with me.
Sunday is also my parent's 29th Wedding Anniversary! Happy anniversary Mom & Dad! I love you both very much!

Happy Friday! Does anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?











1 comment:
I always loved Canton, but I haven't been in years. Luckily, there's a few stores within 25 miles of me that sell the same kind of home accents, so I can usually satisfy a fix. I do want to go, though!
Your parents look so cute! Congrats to them on 29 years! My folks will hit 30 in September.
Post a Comment