I finally finished Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner. It was hard for me to get into the book at first but once I got about halfway through the book I couldn't put it down. I was so excited to start reading Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger but instead I am going to read the sequel to Good In Bed. It is called Certain Girls and it comes out in paper back today. I am nerd and pre-ordered a copy and am having it shipped to me. Lame I know. What can I say, I love to read.
On a completely different note, did anyone watch the Academy of Country Music Awards? I love country music and I have watched the ACM awards since I was a little girl. I was so glad that Carrie Underwood won Entertainer of the Year. Did any of you see her dress that she wore during her performance? Wow! I have never seen a dress that big.

Told you it was big.
I am going to admit that I watched The Hills last night. I have watched this show from the beginning and since it is the final season I figured I might as well watch. Is anybody else out there willing to admit they are a Hills fan?
I just can't get over Heidi and Spencer. Yuck! I can't stand Spencer. He is such a jerk. My husband is going to kill me for telling all of you that he watched it with me last night. That's right, he watched an entire hour of The Hills! Not by choice of course, but he did admit he enjoyed watching the show because he got a kick out of making fun of everyone on the show. He just can't get over the fact that some one would want to make a show about these people's lives and that people actually watch it.
I told you this post was going to be lame. Have a good Tuesday everyone! I love Tuesdays because Biggest Loser, American Idol, Law & Order SVU and 90210 come on! I have a busy TV night ahead of me!











1 comment:
oh yeah girl, i LOVE the hills! :)
Post a Comment