Today has been a great day! I slept in...well kind of...I woke up about 8. Dustin and I ate breakfast and then watched a few shows on the DVR. Then we got ready and headed to lunch at Texas Land & Cattle. Yum! After that we did a quick grocery run because I had to pick up a few things for Easter lunch tomorrow.
Then we came home and picked up Jax & Maribel and took them to Pet Smart. We have not taken Maribel to Pet Smart since we got her last September. Since it is Jax's birthday this month we thought we would let him pick out a few treats for his birthday! Of course Maribel got a few treats too! Here are few pics of the ride to Pet Smart.
Then we came home and picked up Jax & Maribel and took them to Pet Smart. We have not taken Maribel to Pet Smart since we got her last September. Since it is Jax's birthday this month we thought we would let him pick out a few treats for his birthday! Of course Maribel got a few treats too! Here are few pics of the ride to Pet Smart.
They have to have their heads out the window.
Jax's ears flapping in the wind.
Kind of fuzzy but Jax is so cute with his head hanging out and his jowls flapping in the wind.
Maribel
Checking out the treats at Pet Smart. Dustin was mortified that I was taking pictures in the store.
Jax with his new bone!
After our trip to Pet Smart Dustin and I went to Office Max to get a new printer. We got a new HP printer that copies, scans and prints. I am so excited! I will be scanning some old pictures and post them on my blog soon. Yea! I have always wanted a scanner.
Dustin is grilling steaks tonight for dinner! Then we are going to watch 7 Pounds with Will Smith. I hope it is a good movie. We heard that it was good. Have a fabulous Saturday and a Happy Easter tomorrow!











4 comments:
They are so cute...and ummm what is wrong with taking pictures of your dogs in a store..ha.
We got 7 pounds for tonight too. You will have to let me know how you like it.
I love how 8:00 AM is sleeping in!! Its the same for me if I sleep past 8:00 its a HUGE deal! LOL!!
Happy Easter tomorrow!!
They are too cute! There are so many things that I would love to take pictures of, but Tony would kill me. For instance, him on top of the truck trying to pry the window open when Gidget locked us out!
Aww Bobo looks so happy! Tell them aunt nadalee will be home soon!
Post a Comment