Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Internet Shopping For My Monday Blues

I hate Mondays....I really do. I think it is the fact that I know that I have 5 whole days of work before the weekend. I think the thought of work just makes me tired. I had plenty of sleep this weekend but for some reason I am so tired today.

I did a little Internet shopping when I got to work this morning. Shopping will cheer any girl up, right? My co-worker Steph, we carpool together everyday, had ordered some stuff from a place called Body Central. Some of their stuff is a little sleazy looking but they also have some really cute stuff. I ordered a shirt and a cute dress to wear on my trips this summer.


I ordered this dress to wear to the beach this summer when we go to South Padre.




I ordered this cute shirt to wear out.



Their stuff is very reasonably priced. Then at lunch Steph and I made a quick shopping trip to a few places including Gap. I didn't buy anything but I really want these sandals. I may just have to go back and get them.

What are your favorite shopping picks right now?

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

I love those sandals!! I'm all over those new types of sandals!! I got a pair at target and I love them.

Amanda Fouts said...

Cute Cute Stuff!! You must have been reading my mind, because I'm planning on doing an internet shopping post tomorrow! Great minds think alike! :)

The France Family said...

Girl I hear you about Mondays! Worst day of the week!
Cute new stuff! I love those sandals!

Emily said...

ahh.. such cute stuff.. that shirt is adorable and the sandals and the yogurt you got... makes me want some yogurt right now:)