It's Friday!!! Thank goodness! Thank you for the advice that some of you gave me. A few people e-mailed me their advice. I appreciate it! The best piece of advice I got was that most of the time you already have your mind made up you just need the courage. I think that is true, at least in my case it is. I do have my mind made up and I am just going to continue to pray about it. I promise I will let you all know as soon as I can.
On to brighter things, I am so ready for the weekend. I love Easter! Dustin was called into work last night because of all the grass fires here in North Texas. He is on shift today too. I am glad he doesn't have to work on Easter this year. Tonight my friend Jennifer is coming over and I think we are going to grab dinner. I love girls night! We were going to go to the zoo tomorrow but I think we are going to postpone it until later this month. Our first born Jax is turning 3 this month! I am not sure when his exact birthday is since he was almost 7 or 8 weeks old when we brought him home. We are going to take Jax and Maribel to Pet Smart this weekend to pick out a few treats! I know, we are way too much into our dogs but we don't have any children yet so it's okay right? Then of course on Sunday we are going to church and then lunch with the family. Can't wait!
I got this cute e-mail from my mom this morning and I thought it was too cute not to share!
All I Need to Know About Life I Learned From the Easter Bunny
On to brighter things, I am so ready for the weekend. I love Easter! Dustin was called into work last night because of all the grass fires here in North Texas. He is on shift today too. I am glad he doesn't have to work on Easter this year. Tonight my friend Jennifer is coming over and I think we are going to grab dinner. I love girls night! We were going to go to the zoo tomorrow but I think we are going to postpone it until later this month. Our first born Jax is turning 3 this month! I am not sure when his exact birthday is since he was almost 7 or 8 weeks old when we brought him home. We are going to take Jax and Maribel to Pet Smart this weekend to pick out a few treats! I know, we are way too much into our dogs but we don't have any children yet so it's okay right? Then of course on Sunday we are going to church and then lunch with the family. Can't wait!
I got this cute e-mail from my mom this morning and I thought it was too cute not to share!
All I Need to Know About Life I Learned From the Easter Bunny
~ Don't put all your eggs in one basket!.
~ Walk softly and carry a big chocolate bunny.
~ Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
~ There's no such thing as too much candy.
~ Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
~ A cute little tail always attracts a lot of attention.
~ All work and no play can make you a basket case.
~ Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
~ Keep your paws off other people's jelly beans.
~ Some body parts should be floppy.
~ The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
~ The best things in life are sweet and gooey and come in assorted colors.
~ Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day!
Happy Good Friday my friends!











1 comment:
Aww my little Bobo is growing up. I can still remember the day yall brought him home. He was so little, now he is a fat kid!
Post a Comment