Monday, April 27, 2009

8's

I have seen this on a few people's blogs and I thought it would be fun to do. I wasn't tagged but I am doing it any ways.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1) Our one year anniversary!
2) Getting out of town for a weekend in June.
3) Summer to get here
4) Being a mom
5) The weekends!
6) My sister & Clark coming home this summer
7) Going to the zoo with Dustin
8) my wedding album finally being complete

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1) went to church
2) went to lunch with Dustin
3) went to the grocery store
4) watched a little tv
5) gave the dogs a bath
6) did some laundry
7) walked the dogs
8) ate dinner with Dustin

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) sing
2) grow a money tree
3) travel more
4) quit my job
5) eat anything I wanted to without gaining weight
6) speak a different language
7) go on a huge shopping spree
8) fly to work on a helicopter so I don't have to sit in traffic

8 Shows I Watch:

1) Biggest Loser
2) American Idol
3) Desperate Housewives
4) Brothers & Sisters
5) Law & Order SVU
6) Grey's Anatomy
7) Private Practice
8) 90210

I tag anyone who reads this! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

The France Family said...

Ok I'm going to do this too! Its a great post when you cant think of anything else to blog about!