Yes, another survey. Sorry but it is a slow blogging week and there just isn't much going on in my world right now. You have to admit you like to fill them out too! So if you are reading this consider yourself tagged.
Current obsession- Online shopping....I have never been one to shop online. I would rather go to the store and try things on. Lately, I have been buying everything off the internet.
Weirdest obsession- I am totally on a Special K Vanilla Almond kick. I eat it every single morning for breakfast and here lately I have been eating it at least 3 times a week for dinner.
Wearing today- A light pink shirt from The Limited and black dress pants from where else, The Limited.
Favorite comfort food- Macaroni and Cheese....love it!
What would make today special- Getting to leave work early
You'd like to learn to- Sew! I don't even know how to thread a needle.
Last thing you bought- Dress from Victoria Secret...online of course!
Listening to right now- Phone ringing and people typing
Favorite weather- As much as I love the summer time I would have to say that I love the cold weather best. I love snuggling up when it is cold outside!
Most challenging goal now- Can't tell you right now but let me just tell you it is a major challenge.
One who tagged you- No one....I saw this on someone else's blog....it looked fun so now I am doing it.
Anywhere to live- I don't think I could ever leave where I am currently living or Texas for that matter, but I think it would be fun to live in NYC or California for a year just to see what it is like.
Want in your hands now- Lots and lots of money
Anywhere for an hour- To be in the audience of the Oprah show or The View
Language to learn- I guess I would say Spanish....I live in Texas
Look for in a good friend- Someone I can trust and have fun with
Meet in person- Julia Roberts
Favorite type of music- Country
Favorite clothing owned- Don't know.....I like all my clothes but I do have a few new dresses that I am really liking right now.
Dream job- No job! Since I would probably get bored I think it would be fun to own my own business....probably in the food industry because I love food!
$100 to spend on- Shoes....right now I am really wanting a new pair of shoes.
Pet peeve- Leaving clothes and shoes lying around the house in places they don't belong....yep that would be my husband.
Who do you admire- My parents....they have done so much for me and I am so greatful.
Personal style- I have a pretty plain and simple style. I don't usually venture out and try the new crazy styles.
Favorite beauty product- Clinique Bronzer
Current obsession- Online shopping....I have never been one to shop online. I would rather go to the store and try things on. Lately, I have been buying everything off the internet.
Weirdest obsession- I am totally on a Special K Vanilla Almond kick. I eat it every single morning for breakfast and here lately I have been eating it at least 3 times a week for dinner.
Wearing today- A light pink shirt from The Limited and black dress pants from where else, The Limited.
Favorite comfort food- Macaroni and Cheese....love it!
What would make today special- Getting to leave work early
You'd like to learn to- Sew! I don't even know how to thread a needle.
Last thing you bought- Dress from Victoria Secret...online of course!
Listening to right now- Phone ringing and people typing
Favorite weather- As much as I love the summer time I would have to say that I love the cold weather best. I love snuggling up when it is cold outside!
Most challenging goal now- Can't tell you right now but let me just tell you it is a major challenge.
One who tagged you- No one....I saw this on someone else's blog....it looked fun so now I am doing it.
Anywhere to live- I don't think I could ever leave where I am currently living or Texas for that matter, but I think it would be fun to live in NYC or California for a year just to see what it is like.
Want in your hands now- Lots and lots of money
Anywhere for an hour- To be in the audience of the Oprah show or The View
Language to learn- I guess I would say Spanish....I live in Texas
Look for in a good friend- Someone I can trust and have fun with
Meet in person- Julia Roberts
Favorite type of music- Country
Favorite clothing owned- Don't know.....I like all my clothes but I do have a few new dresses that I am really liking right now.
Dream job- No job! Since I would probably get bored I think it would be fun to own my own business....probably in the food industry because I love food!
$100 to spend on- Shoes....right now I am really wanting a new pair of shoes.
Pet peeve- Leaving clothes and shoes lying around the house in places they don't belong....yep that would be my husband.
Who do you admire- My parents....they have done so much for me and I am so greatful.
Personal style- I have a pretty plain and simple style. I don't usually venture out and try the new crazy styles.
Favorite beauty product- Clinique Bronzer
Your turn!











No comments:
Post a Comment