Thursday, April 9, 2009

Big Decisions

I have been extremely busy this week. I am even falling behind on my blog reading. If you have left me a comment I promise to get around to commenting back I just haven't had time lately but yet, I am finding the time to write this post. Ha! I got an exciting e-mail yesterday and I have been asked to participate in a blog interview for Jenna's blog. She is interviewing newly married couples. My interview won't appear on her blog until sometime in July. I will be sure to let you know when that happens. Thanks Newlyweds Next Door for recommending me!

I have had a huge decision riding on my shoulders for the past couple of weeks. It is actually something I have been thinking about for a long time. I don't want to say what it is right now but I promise to let you know once I have made up my mind. It is nothing serious. For those of you that know me, you know that I am a very cautious person. I over think every decision I make and I am usually always filled with worry. I am not a risk taker and I hate change.

I have recently had a few opportunities open up that have made me have to make my decision quickly. I am filled with nervousness yet excitement. I have a whole bunch of feelings going through me and I am not sure what to make of it. I am thankful for my husband, my family, and one of my close friends for their support. They have made the decision a little easier for me.

I wanted to ask you, what do you do when you have a big decision to make? What do you find most helpful in making decisions? I welcome any advice you have to offer.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! The weekend can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

You have become such the amazing blogger! Way to go girl - making your mark on Blog Land!

Can't wait to read your interview - AND find out what this huge decision is that you are pondering . . . could it be a pitter patter????

Carrie said...

I pray hard over all big decisions. God is so good about opening and closing doors that He usually lets me know what to do.

I hope the same will work for you. Good luck.