Today Dustin and I went to Canton with my parents. You can go here to find out more about Canton. I am exhausted. It was cold and very windy today. Because I had not been to Canton in years, I did not realize how big it had gotten. It took us almost 30 minutes to walk back to our car when we were ready to leave. My feet hurt!
There was an unbelievable amount of stuff there. I was so overwhelmed. I wished I had a money tree today because there was lots of cute stuff. I could have bought everything I put my hands on but I don't have a money tree. I did find a few things that I had to have.
I made this to go on the corner ledge of my bathtub but it doesn't fit. I will have to find another place for it.
I got these cute fireman ornaments for our Christmas tree. My Christmas tree is done in all fireman ornaments and they are hard to find. These were the only 2 I found so I snatched them up.
I bought this turquoise necklace. I am already trying to think of an outfit to wear to work tomorrow that this will go with. Ha!
I got this cute collar for Miss Maribel. So cute!
We also got some mix to make ranch dip and chili along with some pecan pie muffins. Yum! I think I already mentioned that I am tired. I am also starving. I think the long walk back to the car made me hungry. I am going to go beg my husband to feed me now!
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Too bad it is almost over with.











5 comments:
You got some really cute stuff!!
Poor Bobo didnt get anything??
He i ate pecan pie muffins this morning at work. They are very good, i had to eat two!
ahh love the adorable collar:) so cute:) u got some good stuff:)
I think we would get on so well IRL. My Christmas tree is all firefighter ornaments too! Plus I have tons of other FF decorations, too. In fact, over the years I have amassed more than my tree will hold. Maybe I need to send you some!
Start checking out Hobby Lobby in July when they put the Christmas stuff out. I can always pick up several there!
Post a Comment