Has anyone ever done sunless tanning or spray tanning? I am in a wedding next month and I was thinking of getting a spray tan from a tanning salon. I have always tanned in the past but I recently have started worrying about skin cancer and I have decided to stop using tanning beds.
A good friend of my parents, their daughter recently got diagnosed with skin cancer. One of her moles was malignant. I have quite a few moles on my body....sorry if this is TMI. Some I have had since birth and others I have developed over the past couple of years. After hearing what happened to her I started paying closer attention to mine. A few have me a little worried but I am sure it is nothing. I am going to the dermatologist next week. I have decided it is probably best to just stay out of tanning beds all together.
I want to be tan for the wedding. My legs are pretty white and we are wearing black dresses. If any of you have ever done mystic tan or a type of spray tanning will you let me know if your experience was good or bad? I plan on getting it done right before the wedding so it lasts and I don't want it to be a disaster. I don't want to be the orange blotchy girl in all the pictures. Ha!
A good friend of my parents, their daughter recently got diagnosed with skin cancer. One of her moles was malignant. I have quite a few moles on my body....sorry if this is TMI. Some I have had since birth and others I have developed over the past couple of years. After hearing what happened to her I started paying closer attention to mine. A few have me a little worried but I am sure it is nothing. I am going to the dermatologist next week. I have decided it is probably best to just stay out of tanning beds all together.
I want to be tan for the wedding. My legs are pretty white and we are wearing black dresses. If any of you have ever done mystic tan or a type of spray tanning will you let me know if your experience was good or bad? I plan on getting it done right before the wedding so it lasts and I don't want it to be a disaster. I don't want to be the orange blotchy girl in all the pictures. Ha!











8 comments:
I hear Versa Spa works well. I have done Mystic and didn't have any problems and I am pale. Ask for the clear not the bronzer (less orange). I am getting sprayed before our honeymoon and weddings this summer. All the sun damage I have is catching up with me! I also love Sally Hansen airbrushed legs. It can take some practice but once you get the hang of it, you will love it!
Good thinking to not tan! Your skin will thank you!! I sunless tan ALL THE TIME and I LOVEEEE it! I would do it more often if it wasn't that expensive, and if it lasted longer. My old college roommate was a TCU cheerleader and she used to mystic tan before EVERY game..and she always looked GREAT! I think you will love it! But maybe give it a trail run before the wedding just the make sure!!
I'm too scared!! LOL
If you spray tan make sure you do it like a day or two ahead and since you are white do the lowest level so you wont be orange. When you do it, make sure you can do it where you dont have to take a shower for awhile. You have to wait like 3 to 5 hours before you can shower. Once you shower it looks better cause you washed off the excess.
oh yes, I am an expert on this, obviously :)
I have done all the mystic type booths, and they work PRETTY good, at the ones where you can choose your levels, especially on people who are not TOO pale already (sometimes it is too drastic of a difference on me)
But, I have been personally airbrushed before and it is SO worth the extra money. Last longer, doesnt streak or run down you. Ill give you the name of the place I went to if you are interested.
Thanks for all the advice! I feel a little better about getting it done. I will let yall know how it turns out!
I love spray on tan! It's worked great for me every time!
some of my playdate moms are going to get the personal airbrush tan on Thursday at a place in Southlake. I will let you know how their's turn out!
Post a Comment