Two things have me really excited right now!
One
Tori Spelling is going to be on 90210 tonight! I only watch this show because some of the original characters make appearances. If you know me you know that I am obsessed with the original Beverly Hills 90210. Is anyone going to watch tonight?Two

The Seventh Season of 90210 came out earlier this month. I need to go buy it. I have all the other seasons. I am a freak I know, you don't have to tell me.
I have a busy night ahead of me. Tuesday is a busy TV night for me and I have a ton of other things I have to get done tonight. My DVR is going to get a work out tonight.!











2 comments:
Girl - I am totally with you on both accounts!
The new 90210 is DVR'd every week (judge if you must) and we watch the 90210 re-runs EVERY saturday morning! Love them!!!!
I *heart* Dylan McKay . . .
LOVE 90210!!! :)
Post a Comment