Wordful Wednesday! You can go here to play along.I was going through pictures last night to see if I could find a funny picture to post. I found this picture.

Please excuse how awful Dustin and I both look not to mention ridiculous. FYI....Dustin begged me not to post this picture but I was determined to use my new scanner. This was actually the first night that Dustin and I met each other. We were both seniors in high school except we attended different high schools. We aren't from the same town. This was my senior prom and Dustin wasn't my date either.
In case you don't remember, Dustin and I met through mutual friends which was why he was attending our prom. He was actually the date of one of my friends. Back to the picture, I am not sure what possessed us to do this but I guess some of us thought it would be funny for one of the guys to put on one of the girl's prom dresses and for one of the girls to put on one of the guy's tuxes. I don't remember if Dustin and I volunteered or we got suckered into it. Even though we look ridiculous in this picture I love it because I am so glad that I met Dustin that night! That was 7 years ago. I am so glad that he became my good friend and eventually my husband.
Side Note totally unrelated to Wordful Wednesday: I did watch 90210 last night and I was excited to see Tori Spelling on the show but it just wasn't the same. She even acted different. She is going to be on there next week too which I am excited about.
Yesterday was a very stressful day for me. It was just one of those days where anything and everything went wrong. I just went home and bawled last night. I tend to want to cry when I get really stressed. So far today has been 10 times better but I am still exhausted from yesterday. Hurry up weekend!!











4 comments:
No rush - I think today's picture MORE than makes up for the wait :) haha
LOL, I hope you're not in too much trouble later!
soo fun to hear how couples meet.. ryan I met in college at a date party.. we both had differnt dates and end up hanging out together the whole time:) love the picture!!! so fun
Your prom looks like it HAD to be really fun! Hope the stress dies down!
Post a Comment