Sunday, April 26, 2009

100th Post With NO Pictures...

Yep, it is my 100th post! I don't have any pictures to share. There just wasn't anything that went on this weekend that was blog worthy. I have done absolutely nothing.

Our plans on Friday fell through so we just went to dinner and went to look at vacuums. Exciting I know. Saturday, Dustin worked and I ran a few errands with my mom. Today we did the usual, went to church, went to lunch and then went to the grocery store. See I told you it wasn't blog worthy.

I do have a funny story...well funny to me. Dustin worked on Saturday and it was a pretty slow day. They usually don't do anything on the weekends around the station except for run calls if they get any. Since it was slow they decided to go garage saleing (is that a word??) after they ate lunch on Saturday. All 3 of them hopped in the fire truck and went to a few garage sales nearby. I started laughing when he told me because I got a mental picture of the fire truck pulling up to the garage sale. Dustin didn't buy anything but he said his lieutenant bought a few things. Too funny!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

The France Family said...

Happy 100th post!! I know I always try to post pics too but sometimes you just cant!! I love your blog!! Your one of my favs!!

Kendall and Brooks said...

Haha, what a sight they must have been, so funny!