
Is anyone going to watch the series finale of ER tonight? I will admit that I have not watched the show the past 5 or 6 seasons. I can't believe it has been on for 15 years! That is a long time for TV. I was only 10 at the time the show first premiered but when I got old enough I was an avid watcher of the show. I would watch the re-runs to catch up on the beginning seasons.
I remember in high school my senior year I was in an early morning economics class and every Friday morning when we all got to class we would immediately discuss Thursday night's episode of ER. I think it was my senior year when Mark Anthony's character died on the show. I remember bawling like a baby when he died. That was probably the most memorable episode for me.
Of course my favorite character on the show was George Clooney! I loved his on-screen romance with Julianna Marguiles. I hear they are both supposed to be on the finale tonight! The writers kind of left a lot of unanswered questions about their romance. When she left the show she was supposedly moving to be with Clooney. He was the father of her twins. I am hoping tonight will bring us up to date if they both appear on the finale.
I guess ER was the Grey's Anatomy of the 90's. The past several seasons of ER have been kind of rough and I think the show has kind of drug on too long but as it has been said, "it is the end of an era".
What is your favorite ER moment?
I remember in high school my senior year I was in an early morning economics class and every Friday morning when we all got to class we would immediately discuss Thursday night's episode of ER. I think it was my senior year when Mark Anthony's character died on the show. I remember bawling like a baby when he died. That was probably the most memorable episode for me.
Of course my favorite character on the show was George Clooney! I loved his on-screen romance with Julianna Marguiles. I hear they are both supposed to be on the finale tonight! The writers kind of left a lot of unanswered questions about their romance. When she left the show she was supposedly moving to be with Clooney. He was the father of her twins. I am hoping tonight will bring us up to date if they both appear on the finale.
I guess ER was the Grey's Anatomy of the 90's. The past several seasons of ER have been kind of rough and I think the show has kind of drug on too long but as it has been said, "it is the end of an era".
What is your favorite ER moment?











1 comment:
I used to watch this show religiously but then I stopped after all the good people started leaving. I'm going to watch tonight though!!
Post a Comment