I can't believe it is already Wednesday again! You know the drill, if you want to play along head over to Seven Clown Circus.

I know that I talk about my dogs a lot, but they are my children at the moment. I just love them dearly. I am dedicating this post to Jax. I will have to do another one on Maribel soon.

I know that I talk about my dogs a lot, but they are my children at the moment. I just love them dearly. I am dedicating this post to Jax. I will have to do another one on Maribel soon.
Just look at that face! This is what Jax looks like when he is laying on his back. His jowls are so big that they just flop over when he is upside down. He loves to lay on his back. He will lay in the middle of the living room floor on his back and he is perfectly content. He cracks me up.

Jax loves the bathtub. This was taken a year or two ago, he would always run and jump into the bathtub if he knew you were going to the bathroom. He loves getting baths. I never have to force him into the tub he just hops right in. His favorite thing to do is drink all the water coming out of the faucet. Such a cutie! I love the expression on his face.
Happy Wednesday!











4 comments:
SOOO CUTE!! It looks like he is smiling! :) I love Jax, I still think he and Hobie could be good friends, even if he has a bad history.
LOLOLOLOL, LOVE that face!!!
That first one is.... interesting!
V E R Y C U T E ! !
Happy WW!
Oh My!! I love that face, his jowls, he looks like he has the silliest smile. Too cute.
Post a Comment