Baked Dijon Salmon

Me cooking away.......until................
I messed up and Dustin had to take over. I am pathetic. I am going to make a great mom some day huh? I am thinking fish sticks or chicken nuggets on the nights Daddy is at work. Genius!
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard and honey. Set aside, In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans and parsley.
3. Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
4. Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
Everything turned out great...probably because Dustin took over for the most part! It was really good. I love salmon and this spiced it up a little. Here is a pic of the finished product.

I served green beans and rice with the salmon. It was very yummy! Even Jax wanted some!

Hard to tell what is going on in the picture but Jax squeezes his head between Dustin and the table and stands there. It is his way of begging. So cute!
My next attempt at being Chef Lindsey will be on Saturday night. I am going to attempt to make homemade pizza. I know what your thinking, I may just be taking on too big of a challenge. I guess if all else fails there is always Dominos!











4 comments:
looks yummy, might have to try it!
I hate cooking too - those frozen bag dinners from Bertoli are my BFF.
welll you are trying and that is all that counts.. sometimes when we mess up.. it ends up being better than the recipe even was.. I think youll do just fine wiht homemade pizza and the pictures are adorable:)
i think that looks great! i want to learn to cook fish, but i am a chicken!
ps..if it makes you feel any better about having to feed a kid someday...I give Logan fish sticks and chicken nuggets even when Michael is home! HAHA!!
This is too funny! Tony cooks 90% of our meals too, and I let him 'cause he's an awesome cook. His grandfather had a Mexican food restaurant in Grand Prairie for 30 years, so he definitely knows his way around the kitchen so much better than I do!
Post a Comment