Kelly's Korner did a post yesterday on her blog about praises and what you are most thankful for. I didn't have time yesterday to list my praises so here they are...a day late. It seems like there are so many terrible things happening in our world right now that it is hard to see the good. But each of us have something that we can be thankful for.
Praise: I am so thankful for God and that I have a relationship with him. I am thankful that I have the freedom to praise Him.
Praise: That I have job to go to everyday. So many people are hurting right now with the state of the economy and loss of their jobs.
Praise: For the beautiful weather and that I have the freedom to enjoy it!
Praise: For my wonderful husband and family who loves me very much.
Praise: For my friends who are there for me when I need them.
Praise: For the house that I live in because I have a roof over my head and food to put on the table.
What are your praises?
P.S. Did anyone watch American Idol this week? I loved that it was country week. At this point everyone is so good it is hard to see someone sent home. I was glad that the judges didn't use their save on Alexis. I think my favorite at this point in the competition is Matt.











1 comment:
I did a praise post on my blog too!! It was such a good idea! I love Danny for AI!!!
Post a Comment