Today has been such a wonderful day! First of all, the weather is so nice but just a tad bit windy. I woke up this morning to sunshine and I took the dogs for a long walk. Trying to get my exercise in for the day!
Then I went to go get a pedicure! I haven't had a pedicure since my wedding in August. It has been way too long. I did something I have never done before, I painted my toes black. This seems to be in right now so I thought I would jump on the ban wagon.

What do you think? My mom hates it but I think they look good. This was venturing out for me because I always paint my toes a shade of pink. They are growing me.
Then I met my mom for lunch and we went shopping. Oh how I have missed shopping. I got 2 new pairs of shoes today. Shoes will make any girls day, right?
.jpg)
I got these shoes in black. They are a little tall but so fun! I have another bachelorette party at the end of the month and these will be perfect to wear. Plus they were on sale so I couldn't resist.
I also got these shoes in black. I needed a new pair of black heels for work. These were on sale too!
Then my mom bought me this really cute dress from The Limited. I have a wedding next weekend and this dress will be perfect. Hopefully the weather next weekend will be as nice as this weekend.
I have Jeremy & Serenda's wedding tonight so I better go get ready. I will post pictures tomorrow. I love weddings!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment