Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

*Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it(them). If you'd like to play along, post a photo on your blog, and let the words roll.


This is one of my favorite pictures of my sister and I. My sister goes to school at Texas Tech in Lubbock and I went out to visit her last fall and we went to a Red Raider football game. It was so fun! I love football especially Red Raider football! Seeing this picture makes me a little sad because I can't believe how grown up my sister is. She is going to be a Junior in college. I still think of her as my LITTLE sister even though she is all grown up.

I still remember playing with barbies, playing school and I would boss her around and our daily fights over the bathroom. Now I don't get to see her very often and it makes wish I could get those days back. She is truly my best friend and I am proud of the lady she has become. Sorry to get all mushy and reminiscent on you but she was just home for a week at Spring Break and now she is back at school and I miss her.

Please pray for baby Stellan. I follow MckMama's blog and her little one is really sick. Baby Stellan really needs your prayers.

Prayers for Stellan

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Hello! I've recently discovered your blog through Krizzy Designs. It's great to find another blogger who is a firefighter's wife! I look forward to reading more about the Wynn's World!

Nadalee said...

I LOVE YOU and miss you too! I'll be home soon for good!

Aunt Julie said...

What a sweet snap...thanks for sharing!