Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ture or False?


I have been hearing rumors that Jon & Kate from John & Kate Plus 8 are getting a divorce. This article talks about the rumors and how Jon has been spotted partying every night of the week. It also talks about how this could be a marketing ploy for TLC to get more viewers to tune in to the season finale.

I love the show and I truly hope that this is just a rumor. Part of me can't help but think maybe it is true because if you watch the show you can see how Kate belittles Jon and talks to him as if he is one of the children. I hope for the children's sake this is just a rumor.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

I want to say false. I did see a preview today for the season finale and I think they mentioned something but I was half out of it so I'm not sure.

The France Family said...

I really hope its FALSE!! I love Jon and Kate plus 8!!! But I cant imagine how difficult it is to have 8 kids!!!

Kendall and Brooks said...

FALSE! After watching that last episode, I think their marriage is fine, but Jon is just totally over the whole show thing. I think he wants to be a normal dad with a normal job....and kate loves the spotlight :)