Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reality TV & Birthday Wishes!

Did anyone watch American Idol this week? This is my favorite part of the show....the top 12 or should I say top 13! At first I was a little disappointed in how they picked the top 12 because I didn't think it was fair but after watching all the performances on Tuesday night all of the top 13 contestants are really good! I was nervous to watch last night's elimination. I think Jorge and Jasmine were probably the 2 contestants I would have sent home. What about you?

These are my favorite contestants who I hope make it to the top!

I really like Danny. I think he is one of the best on the show. I love his voice.


Matt is another favorite of mine. I love his sound and I love the piano.

I have a crush on Michael. He is just so cute and so sweet. I love how he always says yes mam and no mam. It must be a southern thing.

Who are your favorites?

I also watched Dancing with the Stars for the first time on Monday night. I can't believe I am becoming such a reality TV junkie! I like a lot of the stars on the show so I couldn't help but tune in. My favorite on the show is Ty Murray.

Poor thing, he can't dance worth a flip but he sure was cute out there on the dance floor!

Did any of you watch?

I have to give a shout out to one of my best friends on her birthday! Happy Birthday Kelsie!

Kelsie and I have known each other since middle school. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I was a bridesmaid in hers. We have been friends for a long time and boy do we have some memories! If it wasn't for Kels I might not be married to Dustin. I hope you have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

Thanks friend!! I also like Adam, Alexis, and Allison! I didn't get to watch all of dancing w/ the stars, I will have to catch up!

The France Family said...

I'm loving Danny for AI!!!

Emily said...

I like micheal too:) I think he is adorable and I love his fam!! Love the pic of you and your friend.. darling!

Kendall and Brooks said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!