Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



1. I did not stay out until 1:00 on Saturday night. I never do that anymore, not me!


2. I did not skip church on Sunday morning because I was too tired from the night before, not me!

3. I did not start my diet and then eat pizza with my husband last night, no not me!

4. I did not say I was going to work out and then proceed not to, no not me. I always do what I say I am going to!

5. I did not get so scared on Friday night that I called my dad to come stay with me, no not me!

6. I did not go with my mom this weekend to pick out my birthday gifts! I would never tell someone what to get me for my birthday, no not me!

7. I did not eat cereal for dinner when Dustin was at work because he wasn't there to cook for me, I would never do that!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

LOL!! Those are funny!

Nadalee said...

Your such and loser, but I love you!