
Guess what!!!! I got my very first blog award! I am super excited! I have secretly always wanted one. Thank you Paris Pink for my very first blog award!
The Rules:
When given the award you list 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ.
When given the award you list 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ.
1. My husband: I love him more than words can say. He is my rock and my very best friend. We are enjoying our new life together as newlyweds and are having the time of our lives.
2. My family: I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for them. They are so supportive in everything I do and I love them dearly.
3. My friends: I am so thankful to have such great friends in real life and in the blog world. They are always there to cheer me up!
4. My doggies: I love Jax & Maribel and they always bring a smile to my face. I love their drooling chops and sweet kisses.
5. My house: We built our house last August and I love it! I am slowly making it feel like home and I love knowing that I have a house to go home to.
6. Music: I love listening to music and singing along. It can always put me in a better mood.
7. God: Without him nothing would be possible. I am so thankful that I know him and that he is there for me always.
My Kreativ 7:
1. Kendall @ The Stoy's Story
2. Kelsie @ The Kerestine's Khaos
3. Amanda @ My Life As A Wife
4. Jordan @ Two Dogs, a Girl and a Husband
5. Emily @ Living Our Own Fairy Tale
6. Heather @ The Ferguson Digest
7. Nadalee @ In the Life of Nadalee Lorraine











5 comments:
I'm so excited!!!! :) Thanks SO much Lindsey!! You're babies (ahem...I mean dogs) are adorable!!!!
ahh yeah friend:) thank you soo much!!! U just made my day:) hooray!
awww thanks!!!! You are becoming quite the blog professional!
qww i feel so honored! thank you! :) I'll have to do this when I get home today! Youre so cute. :)
YAY!! I was totally excited when I got my 1st award too!! Love reading you blog!!!
Post a Comment