Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Wordful Wednesday! Head over to Seven Clown Circus to play along!





I decided to make this post about friends! Everybody has to have friends! Here is a picture of me and my best friends....minus Kelsie. This picture was taken at my bridal shower last May. These girls are fabulous and I was honored that they were my bridesmaids.

From left to right: My sister Nadalee, April, Me, Jennifer and Angela. As I just mentioned Kelsie was one of my bridesmaids too but for some reason she didn't get in the picture. I have known April and Jennifer since kindergarten and we have remained close all these years. I still talk to both of them on a regular basis and see them often. Kelsie, I have known since middle school and I was roommates with Angela in college. Angela is getting married in May and I am in her wedding.

I can't remember a time when these girls were not a part of my life. We have grown up together and have always been there for each other over the years. It is so fun to be there for each other as we each go through life changing events. We are all slowly getting married and next it will be babies! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!

P.S. ~ Thank you for all the advice yesterday on the sunless tanning. I will for sure be getting it done now. I was really nervous when I first thought about it but it sounds like everyone has had good experiences. I have Bunco tonight which I am excited about. Yea for being Wednesday! Two more days until the weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special gift to have such great friends!

Muthering Heights said...

It's awesome that you have such great friends!

Emily said...

ahhh great friends are the best:) great post!

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like you've been blessed with some really great friends!