Yes, that's right I am the Assistant Fire Manager for our office. My manager thought that since Stephanie (my co-worker) and I are married to fireman that we would make great fire manager's for our office.
We have a fire drill today at 3 and Stephanie isn't here. Guess who gets to wear the UGLY orange vest today during the fire drill?
We have a fire drill today at 3 and Stephanie isn't here. Guess who gets to wear the UGLY orange vest today during the fire drill?
That's right, ME. I just know it is going to look great with my cute purple dress I am wearing today. Oh what a glorious day this has turned out to be.
On a brigther note, we get cookies after the fire drill provided by our building management office. I think I should get 2 for having to wear the orange vest. Don't ya think?











4 comments:
hahah, you HAVE to take a picture of you in the vest. LOVE it.
You had to wear an orange vest! That doesn't seem fair! I am sure you looked cute in it though!!
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOL LOVE the vest!
Post a Comment