Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Not Me! Monday is back this week!



You can go here if you want to play along!

~ I did not go almost an entire month without cleaning my house. Never in a million years would I do something like that!

~ I did not talk myself out of working out yesterday and then proceed to cheat on my diet. No, not me!

~ I did not spend way too much money at Sam's because I just got a new membership and thought that I needed everything in the store. Me spend way too much money??? Nah, not me!

~ I did not make my husband watch Bridezillas and Army Wives with me yesterday! I would never put my husband through such torture! Not me!

~ I did not see my husband vacuuming Maribel, our dog, with the hose attachment on our bed last night. Nothing that strange ever happens at our house. No, not at our house! (P.S. - I really wished I was able to get a picture of this, Dustin was vacuuming in our bedroom and had the hose attachment out and Maribel plopped down in front of him and he started vacuuming her with the hose. She loved it and rolled over on her back! So strange!!)

Happy Monday friends!!!

1 comment:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I never NOT work out either and I definitely don't ever cheat on my diet either! :)