Monday, June 22, 2009

What Do You Think It Will Be?


What do you think Jon & Kate's big announcement will be?

My guess is that it won't be anything big. They are only doing this to get more viewers.

What do you think?

7 comments:

Brandi said...

I have no clue but I am with you I think they are making such a big deal over an "announcement" to get more viewers.

Drew and Kelsie said...

I don't know!! I'm scared. I really hope they aren't getting a divorce.

Amanda Fouts said...

I think it's that they are seperating!! :( OM EM GEE it can't be true!!! I can't wait to find out!!!

Carrie said...

I totally agree with...publicity stunt.

Kendall and Brooks said...

I agree - probably "we are taking some time with it" something totally vague. I am getting scared to even watch it....its too sad :(

Jessica said...

I've totally fallen for it! I'm thinking that they're getting a divorce...although I totally don't want them to!

I just posted about it today too!

The France Family said...

I think its a divorce :(