It's Friday!!! Thank goodness! I am so worn out and so glad it is almost the weekend! I have a few things I wanted to rant and rave about today.
I know that everyone on the planet knows that Michael Jackson died yesterday. He was totally CRAZY but undeniably the King of Pop. I don't think there is one person out there who didn't like his music and his weird music videos. My favorite Michael Jackson song is Billie Jean. Love it! My second favorite is Thriller....who didn't like that song?!?!
What is your favorite MJ song?
Last night Dustin and I were flipping through the channels trying to find something on TV. We came to MTV and saw a show called 16 and Pregnant. I told him to stop because I wanted to see what it was about. I never watch MTV because I really can't stand it. So we watched the show and I was horrified. I couldn't believe that they were filming the life of a pregnant 16 year old. It was almost as if they were promoting teenage pregnancy, like they were saying it is okay to be pregnant that young. What is America coming to? Have any of you seen this show? It's no wonder there are so many teenage pregnancies these days because everyone thinks it is no big deal. In the end it is the child that suffers. I could go and on and on but I am not going to. I just wanted to rant about how shocked I was that they would make a show about this.
Another thing that I wanted to rant about real quick, is men's little attention to details. Several of my husband's friends are getting married or having babies and every time I ask him about so and so his answer is, I don't know I didn't ask. Ughhh.....it bugs me! Example, his good friend Ryan and his wife Denise just had a baby at the end of May and Ryan called Dustin to tell him that the baby was here. When I got home from work Dustin told me Denise had delivered her baby. I immediately started asking questions....what did they name her, how much did she weight, what time was she born, etc. His response.....I don't know I didn't ask. Your kidding me right? How can you not ask those types of questions? I still don't know what they named their baby. Is anybody else's husband like this? Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining it just really irritates me when my husband doesn't get the details. Maybe I am just too nosey.
I will quit ranting now. I guess had more to rant about than rave about. I am excited about this weekend. My sister is moving home and Dustin and I are going to go see The Hangover. I can't wait to see it! I really want to go get some yogurt from Yogurt Story this weekend too. Sounds like the perfect date to me! Have a fabulous Friday everyone!
I know that everyone on the planet knows that Michael Jackson died yesterday. He was totally CRAZY but undeniably the King of Pop. I don't think there is one person out there who didn't like his music and his weird music videos. My favorite Michael Jackson song is Billie Jean. Love it! My second favorite is Thriller....who didn't like that song?!?!
What is your favorite MJ song?
Last night Dustin and I were flipping through the channels trying to find something on TV. We came to MTV and saw a show called 16 and Pregnant. I told him to stop because I wanted to see what it was about. I never watch MTV because I really can't stand it. So we watched the show and I was horrified. I couldn't believe that they were filming the life of a pregnant 16 year old. It was almost as if they were promoting teenage pregnancy, like they were saying it is okay to be pregnant that young. What is America coming to? Have any of you seen this show? It's no wonder there are so many teenage pregnancies these days because everyone thinks it is no big deal. In the end it is the child that suffers. I could go and on and on but I am not going to. I just wanted to rant about how shocked I was that they would make a show about this.
Another thing that I wanted to rant about real quick, is men's little attention to details. Several of my husband's friends are getting married or having babies and every time I ask him about so and so his answer is, I don't know I didn't ask. Ughhh.....it bugs me! Example, his good friend Ryan and his wife Denise just had a baby at the end of May and Ryan called Dustin to tell him that the baby was here. When I got home from work Dustin told me Denise had delivered her baby. I immediately started asking questions....what did they name her, how much did she weight, what time was she born, etc. His response.....I don't know I didn't ask. Your kidding me right? How can you not ask those types of questions? I still don't know what they named their baby. Is anybody else's husband like this? Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining it just really irritates me when my husband doesn't get the details. Maybe I am just too nosey.
I will quit ranting now. I guess had more to rant about than rave about. I am excited about this weekend. My sister is moving home and Dustin and I are going to go see The Hangover. I can't wait to see it! I really want to go get some yogurt from Yogurt Story this weekend too. Sounds like the perfect date to me! Have a fabulous Friday everyone!











2 comments:
I am soo laughing about the, "I dont know, I didnt ask!" All men must be the same, bc Brooks gives me the same answer all the time.
"Kendall, guys dont talk about that stuff."
ugh - so annoying.
Cute blog! My bf does the SAME thing. Oh and I'm going to Michael Jackson tribute concert haha.
Post a Comment