We are back! Who knew that spending 9 hours in a car could make you so tired. I could go to sleep right now and it is only 6:30. All I did was ride in a car today.
We had such a great time on our trip. I love my grandparents and don't get to see them that often. I loved going down to South Texas and spending time on their farm growing up. We really didn't do anything that exciting while we were there. Yesterday I wanted to take the dogs back over to the beach but I didn't get to. Dustin was a party pooper and didn't want to go and then I ended up spending the entire day talking to my aunt and grandmother. Good times!
No pictures for Mutt Monday. Hopefully I will have some good ones for next week. I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Ugh!
Happy Monday!











No comments:
Post a Comment